Hi there! I’m Nisha.
And FOOD DAIRIES is my dream.
Cooking is my passion and I would like to share my experiences with you in food dairies we provide you the very best and straightforward recipes that acquire much less time because in today’s hectic lifestyle schedule nobody has time to make food for them so that they buy food from the outside that can cause health issues which include high blood pressure levels, heart disease, and obesity. so with the help of my blogs, you can easily make healthy food at your home in less time. I started www.fooddairies.com in January 2019. It’s a pure vegetarian blog site. I have begun cooking food during my college days me and one of my friend experiment with new recipes & that time we explored a lot of cookbooks or cooking shows. we’re 4 friends in college and we used to make a different type of recipes for lunch every day and talk about the new recipes & enjoy our food during lunchtime.
1. Don’t bother peeling garlic, just put garlic in microwave oven for 30 sec and easily peel off.
2. You can easily peel ginger with a spoon without wasting extra ginger.
3. Before chopping chillies, apply mustard oil on your hands to prevent them from irritation.
4. To remove any funny food odours from your hands, washing them with salt.
5. Over salted your dish by mistake? Put a boiled potato in your dish for 10 mins. and it will absorb all the salt.
6. Easily boil your potatoes just cut them into half and microwave for 5 mins.
7. Peel the boiled potatoes after you’ve cooked them and soaked them in cold water for a while. Then cut them into half skins come right off.
8. Separate your bananas from other fruit to prevent them from going off quicker.
9. Make rice without stickiness just add half teaspoon of lemon juice in it at the time of cooking.
10. Make besan chila with better instead of oil it will come out more soft and yum.