Today we learn how to make Fried Rice.
Delicious recipe that you can make with your leftover rice is Fried Rice with lots of veggies that give it color as well as taste. Fried rice is a Chinese recipe that we are making here in Indian style by using Indian masalas also we use black sauce & vinegar in it you can make this recipe within 10 minutes. I love to make & eat this recipe hope you also like it.
Ingredients for Fried Rice:-
- 1 cup of cooked(boiled rice)
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- 1 cup cabbage chopped(you can also use vegetables according to your choice or availability)
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of black sauce
- 1 tsp of tomato sauce
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- coriander for garnish
- For making yummy fried rice first take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Put ginger garlic paste & onions in a pan & saute until it turns light golden.
- Add remaining vegetables and fry for 10 minutes on the full flame until it cooked well and turn out crunchy.
- Now add rice & sprinkle salt & pepper also add vinegar & black sauce and mix well.
- Turn off the flame add some lemon juice and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot & enjoy it with your friends & family you can also combine it with Manchurian or chili paneer.
- Note: If you don’t have leftover rice you can boil rice very easily take 1 cup rice to wash them twice add 3 cups of water in a pan & boil it for 10 to 15 minutes after that drain out all the water & let them cool down.
- If you like this recipe plz share your experiences with us by comment below.