Chole Bhature Recipe
Chole bhature is a north Indian dish and very popular in Punjab. it’s a super delicious dish and loved among all age group. chole is made from chickpeas and bhature is made from white flour & rava this dish is served with vinegar onions & deep fried green chili so finally I am showing you a step-by-step recipe for chole bhature this dish can be served for lunch. many people love to eat chole bhature at breakfast time also. Above all, it satisfies your cravings. In conclusion, it is a very popular dish.
Ingredients for Chole Bhature:-
- 1 cup chole(white chickpeas)
- Tea water 1 cup
- Enough water for soaking & boiling chole
- Dried spices ( tej paata( Bay Leaf), Moti elachi(black cardamom), dalchini(cinnamon), long(cloves)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup onion puree
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 green chili chopped
- 1 tbsp of red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tbsp chana masala
- 1-2 tsp ketchup
- sugar( if you want to make your chana sweet & sour)
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Maida 1 cup
- Suji 1 cup
- 2 cup of soda water
- Salt according to taste
- Oil for frying
Method for making Chole:-
- First of all, Take 1 cup of chole and soak them 7 to 8 hours because chole take time to get soft.
- Please take a pressure cooker put One teaspoon of oil allow it to heat.
- Right after heating add dried spices like ( tej paata( Bay Leaf), Moti elachi(black cardamom), dalchini(cinnamon), long(cloves).
- Similarly, you can add another dry masala.
- Now add soaked chana the in the pressure cooker with Salt & 4 cups of water one cup is tea water along with other 3 cups of normal water and pressure cook chole for 5-6 whistles.
- Heat oil in a pan & put jeera inside it.
- When jeera begins to crackle put ginger garlic paste & saute for One minute.
- Add onions into the pan and cook till it turns golden.
- Put tomato puree & green chili saute for two minutes on full flame.
- Next add dried spices like red chili, coriander & Chole masala.
- Saute and put ketchup & sugar mix well fry until masala leaves oil.
- Once masala starts leaves the oil to the edges add boiled chole in the pan.
- After that, Boil till its consistency gets thicker chole is almost done. ( adding some soaked bread in it make it even more thicker.)
- Finally, Turn off the flame and garnish chole with coriander leaves that make it even more delicious.
Method for making Bhature:-
- First of all, Knead the maida, suji, and salt together with the adequate amount of soda water.
- Cover the dough with a wet napkin or kitchen cloth & keep aside for 2 to hours in a warm place.
- After 2 to 4 hours Divide the dough into equal portions.
- After that roll out in an oval shape.
- Heat oil for frying bhaturas
- Drop the bhatura in hot oil and fry it till light golden.
- Take out the bhatura and drain on the napkin to remove excess oil.
- Finally, Serve the bhatura hot with chole, fried green chili and vinegar onions.
- If you like this recipe please share it with your family and friends so that they also get to know about these recipes.
I used tea water here rather than using amla powder but you can also use that.
Most noteworthy, now you can follow me on my social links:-
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fooddairies5/
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DairiesFood
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddairies5/
Link To My Blog – www.fooddairies.com
Click here to Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyhR0002-Lr2g85jv_HNWQ?view_as=subscriber