Today we learn how to make French Fries.
French fries is a snack that is favorite among all ages but the most favorite in kids & young generation it is made from potato. There are lots of recipes for making french fries saying you have to rest it for Half an hour in cold water then you need to fry it for 2 times to really make it crispier but nowadays nobody has enough time to do this procedure so people end-up purchasing them from the outside instead of trying at home here’s the easiest recipe for making french fries in much less time as well as crispy by using one secret ingredient.
- 4 to 5 Potatoes
- Water for boiling
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tbsp Turmeric
- Oil for frying
- Corn flour
- Chat masala
- Chili flakes
- Wash the potatoes & peel off their skin with help of peeler.
- Cut them in sticks having 1 cm width do that with all of the potatoes.
- After cutting potatoes place them aside & boil 4 cups of water in the container.
- At the time when water starts boiling put salt, turmeric & sliced up potatoes inside it.
- Boil potatoes until they’re half cooked & keep steering.
- When potatoes are half cooked strain all of the water & rinse them with cool water.
- let them dry out you may also dry out the potatoes by using tissue paper or a kitchen cloth.
- Heat the oil for frying potatoes till the oil is heating up we prepare our potatoes for frying.
- Please take a container and put potato slices in it.
- Add cornflour & salt in it & cover all of the slices with cornflour.
- Check the oil temperature by dropping a small piece of potato slice in a pan.
- Then fry potato slices until they turn light golden.
- Take the slices out of oil and put on the tissue paper for soaking excess oil.
- Sprinkle some oregano, chili flakes & chaat masala on fries.
- Serve it together with your favorite dip.