Bread Pakora(potato stuffed Bread sandwich is dipped in pakora batter) is an Indian fried snack. A very common street food.bread pakora is a favorite breakfast & tea time snack. Here I am showing you step by step recipe for making bread pakora.
- Besan 1 cup
- Oil for baking
- water ½ cup
- baking soda ½ tbsp
- Green Chilies 2(chopped)
- Salt according to taste
- Black paper ½ tbsp
- Anardana 1 tablespoon
- Amchur powder ½ tbsp
- Bread slice 6
- First of all, Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl (besan, water, salt, baking soda, black paper, anardana, amchur) into a pouring consistency.
- Cut bread slices into 4 equal pieces.
- After that heat oil in a pan.
- Now take 1 piece of bread dip into the mixture and slowly put in hot oil.
- Fry until it turns light golden.
- Do the process for all bread.
- Finally, serve it with ketchup or imli chutney.
- If you like this recipe please share it with your family & friends.
If you are looking for more recipes do check
most noteworthy, now you can follow me on my social links:-
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fooddairies5/
Also on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DairiesFood
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddairies5/
Link To My Blog – www.fooddairies.com
Click here to Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyhR0002-Lr2g85jv_HNWQ?view_as=subscriber