Macaroni is made with suji or rava also am not using any cheese or cream in it so you can eat it as a healthy snack vegetables give a good color to macaroni pasta.
Ingredients for Macaroni pasta Recipe:-
For boiling macaroni pasta
- Macaroni pasta 2 cup
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ½ tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Water 4 cup
For making masala:-
- Onion 2(chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato 2(chopped)
- Carrot 1 cup(chopped)
- Note:- You can also add vegetables according to your choice
- Peas 1cup ( boiled)
- Salt according to taste
- Black Paper according to taste(1/2 tbsp)
- Black sauce 1 tbsp
- Red sauce 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Maggie Masala 1 tbsp
- Coriander for garnish
- For cooking macaroni pasta please take a deep container and add 4 cups of water, oil, salt & turmeric in it.
- When water comes to boil add macaroni pasta in it and boil it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes check macaroni pasta by spoon or knife once they cooked properly drain all water & keep aside macaroni.
- Now we prepare macaroni masala
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the pan.
- Put cumin seeds, mustard seeds allow them to crackle.
- Now add onions and fry them until they turn light golden.
- Add tomatoes, peas & carrot and fry them for 2 minutes.
- When vegetables are fried then we start to add salt & black paper in it.
- Cook until vegetable turns soft.
- Now add macaroni pasta in masala and add Maggie masala, black sauce & red Sauce.
- Mix well and cook for an additional Five minutes with a continuous stir to ensure the macaroni pasta did not stick in a pan.
- After Five minutes turn off the flame and garnish macaroni pasta with coriander & serve hot.