Today we learn how to make Maggi Frankie.
Maggi Frankie is a popular snack, especially with kids and the young generation, which is a perfect bite to relish during snack time Maggi Frankie is extremely simple to make. Noodles tossed with veggies, makes an exciting filling for chapatis you can also use leftover chapatis & you can also make your own variants of it with your choice of veggies and by adjusting the level of spices.
Ingredients for Maggi Frankie:-
1 packet Maggi
1 capsicum (sliced)
Onion (sliced) 2 Medium-sized
1 cup cabbage (sliced)
2 green chili (chopped)
Vinegar 2 tbsp
2 Tbsp ketchup
Cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp
½ tbsp of ginger garlic paste
Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
Chaat masala 1 tbsp
Salt as needed
All-purpose flour 1/2 cup
Wheat flour 1/2 cup
Water 2 cup
Oil 2 tbsp
1 Tbsp of sugar
Method For Making Maggi Frankie:
we gonna make Maggi Frankie In 3 parts 1st is onion pickle 2nd is Maggi masala and 3rd is chapati making.
Onion pickle for Maggi Frankie:-
First of all, Take a bowl.
Add sliced onion.
Half a cup of water.
Now add chopped green chili.
Mix it well and add 1 Tbsp of vinegar in it.
Finally, add ¼ tbsp of sugar and keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Our onion pickle is ready.
Now its time for making dough for chapatis.
1. Firstly, Take a bowl, mix ½ cup of all-purpose flour & wheat flour.
2. Add ½ Tbsp of oil & ¼ tbsp of salt.
3. Add water as needed & knead a soft dough.
4. Rest it for 10 minutes.
1. Firstly, Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
2. Secondly, Add ½ Tbsp of cumin seeds & allow it to crackle.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute.
4. After that add sliced onions & capsicum & fry it for 2 minutes.
5. Its time to add masalas, add ½ Tbsp of salt, ½ Tbsp of red chili powder, ½ Tbsp of chaat masala, And a pinch of sugar mix it well.
6. After that, Add vinegar, tomato ketchup & Maggi masala.
7. Finally, add Maggi & ½ cup of water & cook it for to minutes.
1. Firstly, Divide the dough equally into small parts.
2. After that, Roll a portion into a circle.
3. To cook a chapati, heat the non-stick tava and place the chapati.
4. Half cook all the chapatis from both sides. similarly, make all the chapatis.
5. When you are ready to serve the roll apply little butter on chapatis and cook it from both sides.
- Everything is ready therefore you can start making the roll.
- Firstly, Take Chapati spread some green chutney on it.
2. After that, Add Maggi on a roll.
3. Then spread some cabbage to make it crunchy.
4. Time to add some onion pickle.
5. Finally, add some tomato ketchup & sprinkle some chat masala on it.
6. After that, Roll it and cut into half & serve hot.
Most importantly, you can also do this preparation 1 day before & make roll immediately at your party.
If you like this recipe please share it with your family & friends.
If you are looking for more recipes do check
now you can follow me on my social links:-
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fooddiariesbynisha/
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DairiesFood
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddairies5/
Link To My Blog – www.fooddairies.com
Click here to Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyhR0002-Lr2g85jv_HNWQ?view_as=subscriber