Hi Friends, Today we learn how to make Masala Pav
Masala pav is a very popular Mumbai street food butter toasted buns slathered in spicy masala is a perfect recipe for your lunch or evening snack. Masala pav is the easiest recipe of all & takes just 20 minutes and you can make them instantly without any planning.
You may like this street food also,
Ingredients for making Masala Pav:-
- Pav 1 packet
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Onion 1 chopped
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Potato 4 boiled & mashed
- Salt as needed
- Red Chili Powder ½ tbsp
- Pavbhaji masala 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Firstly, Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan.
- Now add chopped onions fry till it turns soft.
- After that add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add some water and cook for another 2 minutes.
- After that add boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Time to add spices.
- Sprinkle some salt, red chili and pavbhaji masala.
- Cook for a minute and its done.
- Heat some butter in a pan and add some pavbhaji masala & coriander.
- Now cover pav with this masala & toast them well.
- Finally add potato masala in buns & enjoy it with onion salad.
now you can follow me on my social links:-
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fooddiaries…
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DairiesFood
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddairies5/
Link To My Blog – https://www.fooddairies.com/
Click here to Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyh…