Pizza Recipe Pizza is favorite among everybody made with refined wheat flour base covered by…
Today we learn how to make Protein Maggi.
I think there is no need to introduce Maggi if you are from India. Maggi is your best food to eat at any time or in any situation no matter you are a 2-year-old child, a 22 year old young or also a 60-year-old Maggi is an addiction to all of us. It is a brand name that is a synonym for noodles. But many time we get the news that these are not good for our health above all, its a necessary food for us today. so today I am showing you a step by step recipe for a healthy and protein Maggi loaded with paneer, black chickpeas, and vegetables you just try once and you are addicted to this recipe also am expecting the feedback from your side that how much you like these recipe so do share your views after trying these recipe.
Ingredients for Protein Maggi:-
- 2 packet of Maggi noodles
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 2 green chili chopped
- 1 cup black chickpeas
- ½ cup paneer cubes
- ½ cup onion chopped
- capsicum chopped
- 2 cup of water
- 1 tbsp oil
- coriander for garnish
- First of all, heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion and green chili & fry till light golden.
- Sprinkle salt & black pepper on onions & mix it well so that it cooked faster.
- After that add 2 cups of water in a pan & wait till it boiled.
- When water is boiled add Maggi noodles & cook for another 2 minutes.
- Once Maggi is half cooked add another thing like chickpeas, paneer & capsicum in it.
- After mixing all these add Maggi masala tastemaker & cook till all the water get soaked.
- Your Maggi is almost ready.
- Finally, garnish Maggi with coriander & Your protein Maggi is ready to serve.
If you like this recipe please share it with your family & friends.
Most noteworthy, always add masala at the end because if you add masala before that then it does not taste so good due to high flame it may vanish its fragrance. I am not fond of Maggi however, I like this type of Maggi because it is very healthy.
Looking for more recipes do check
now you can follow me on my social links:-
Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/fooddairies5/
Follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/DairiesFood
Like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/fooddairies5/
Link To My Blog – www.fooddairies.com
Click here to Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyhR0002-Lr2g85jv_HNWQ?view_as=subscriber